Hershey Country Club is proud to be honored, recognized, and acknowledged by the golf, hospitality, and travel industries.
Hershey Country Club is proud to have received numerous awards, honors, and acknowledgements from the hospitality, travel, and golf industries. We feel these accolades are a reflection of the time, talent, and skill we devote to ensure that every experience made at Hershey Country Club is one for the record books.
- Distinguished Emerald Club of the World Award – BoardRoom Magazine
- All three Hershey golf courses named a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary by Audubon International since 2010
- Hershey Resorts named a Golf Magazine Silver Medalist in 2010 for the ninth consecutive time
- Golf Digest placed Hershey Resorts among the “75 Best Golf Resorts In North America” (2009)
- Hershey Country Club named among the “Top 100 Must-Play Courses” by GolfStyles Philadelphia (2009)
- Hershey Resorts ranked first for “Best for Family Trips” and “Most Underrated” by Travel + Leisure Golf Magazine (September/October 2008)
- Hershey Resorts awarded a “Gold Tee Award” from Meetings & Conventions (2008)
- Named “Greens of Distinction” by Corporate & Incentive Travel (2007)
- Golfweek placed Hershey Country Club among the Top 100 Resorts in an issue that profiled America’s best resort courses (December 2006 & November 2007)
- Hershey ranked first on the list of “Best Resort for Family Trips” in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic by Travel + Leisure Golf Magazine (2006 – 2007)
- Hershey Resorts named among the “Top 50 Diamond Golf Resorts” by Luxury Golf & Travel Magazine (March 2006)